JOIN US ON THE RHÔNE RIVER IN FRANCE 2019
Come savor the wine, marvelous cuisine, and captivating experiences in the French countryside while cruising with winemaker Sam Kaplan. AMA Waterways will lead us along the Rhône River for seven scenic days from Lyon to Arles from July 11th thru July 18th, 2019.
From romantic cities, to foodie havens and artistic epicenters, this itinerary enlivens all of your senses. Starting in Lyon, France’s culinary capital. Savor the beauty of legendary vineyards and imbibe in local vintages like Beaujolais and Côtes du Rhône. You can even become an expert in all things culinary: go in search of the highly prized “Black Diamond” truffles; learn how to pair chocolate with wine; and discover how olives turn into the Mediterranean’s nectar, olive oil. Trace the steps of famous artists in Arles and Carriéres de Lumiéres.
This is a privately chartered “Colors of Provence” Cruise with winemaker Sam Kaplan. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join the owners of Arkenstone, Maxem, Memento Mori and Vangone Estate, and of course the winemaker Sam Kaplan, on a cruise down the Rhône River in the heart southern France. This will be an unforgettable experience and we can’t wait to see you there.
Room Pricing for 2019 “Colors of Provence”
Lower Deck Porthole – from $4289 per person
French Balcony – from $5188-$5488 per person
What is Included:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with French balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck, whirlpool and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome cocktail, Welcome Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- Unlimited fine wine, beer, cocktails and soft drinks
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Tasting of Memento Mori, Arkenstone, Vangone, Maxem Wines
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
Inquire for more information. We hope you can cruise with us!