#Key Points about this Cruise:
- 1.5 hrs cruise aboard a grand 1920s inspired yacht
- Especially intimate, a low capacity cruise with cozy cushioned seating.
- See all major lower Manhattan sites:
(One World Trade Center, Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge)
- Dazzle your taste buds with four different champagnes and chocolate covered strawberries at the end of the cruise.
#Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with your special someone or your close and dear friends on Classic Harbor Line’s Valentine’s Day Champagne Tasting Cruise!
As you cruise on the Yacht Manhattan II, you will be able to take in all the beauty the New York City skyline has to offer while cozying up and staying warm in our climate controlled observatory. This cruise has limited capacity to create an intimate, comfortable and quiet NY Harbor cruise.
You will be treated to a spectacular variety of Champagnes.
• A champagne crafted cocktail that evokes the golden age of Manhattan
• An American Blanc de Blanc
• A Spanish Reserve Cava
• And a French Champagne
##Highlights along the way include:
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan, and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
##What Is Not Included?
- Gratuity is not included unless you purchased the ‘Groups of 12 or more’ ticket type where a 15% gratuity is automatically applied. If you do end up obtaining 12 or more individual tickets by separate purchases, you will be contacted to make an advance payment of a 15% Group Gratuity.
- Chelsea Piers (Pier 62) - W. 22nd and Hudson River (Manhattan, NY)
- (Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)*
[General FAQs](https://www.sail-nyc.com/faqs/) about all our excursions.
**Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.**
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
**Activity takes place rain or shine.**
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event, or receive a refund.
##Classic Harbor Line
Dedicated to helping locals and visitors alike enjoy the unique wonders of New York City, Classic Harbor Line hopes for the privilege of escorting you on a relaxing, inspiring, and breathtaking cruise through the waters we proudly call home. Our five classic yachts — the Schooner Adirondack and the Schooner America 2.0 (our sailboats), and the Luxury Yacht Manhattan, Manhattan II and Kingston (our motorized yachts) are reminiscent of the classic boats that cruised the NYC waters in the past two centuries.