Curated Journeys-The Ultimate Napa Valley Experiences Lead by Acclaimed Chef Barbara Alexander
Exceptionally curated journeys to Napa Valley. We create magical experiences known only to the well-connected local wine and culinary aficionados. Enjoy access to gastronomic and wine venues found only in cloistered kitchens, vineyards, wineries, and caves.
Leave the crowds and clichés behind for exceptionally curated private experiences discovering what the locals and insiders love about Napa Valley. Delectable food and wine produced by award-winning chefs and winemakers, served in the most stunning settings imaginable; this is the Napa you will find on our journeys. This is Curated Napa Valley. Indulge your senses in luxury experiences with insider only access to private homes, stunning wineries, kitchens and culinary temples.
Get to know a side of Napa Valley beyond Highway 29 and Silverado Trail, curated by a company with deep roots in the area. Curated Journeys will acquaint you with the hidden charm that only locals get to see, taste and experience. Come enjoy complete immersion into Napa Valley and learn the secrets of Napa's celebrated food and wine.
While every one of our journeys is unique, each will include:
- Access to gated, hidden locations
- Exclusive tastings at stunning small production wineries
- All local transportation by luxury liveried vehicles
- Cooking classes in expertly-equipped gourmet kitchens
- Multi-course dinners at private estates, caves, chef's homes or other treasured locations paired with estate and reserve wines
- Sumptuous lunches including reserve and library wines
- Reserve and estate wine tasting daily at stunning, secluded locations
- All estate and reserve wine with meals
- Interaction with chefs, winemakers, vintners, and culinary luminaries
- Signature basket filled with local, handmade goods and cooking items
Join us In 2019 on the following dates. Custom designed tours for your groups can be arranged for alternate dates:
Wildflowers and Wine March 1-3, 2019
Celebrate Summer Solstice June 21-23
Harvest Napa Valley October 4-6, 2019
Rainbow of Fall in Napa Valley November 8-10, 2019
Highlights of One Our Exclusive Journeys
- Arrive on Friday and settle into your hotel *
- Once you are settled in at your hotel, be whisked away to a welcome party at a distinctive members-only epicurean temple where you will taste fresh from the farm bites paired with small production wine. The chefs selects and prepares each dish from the days bounty to highlight seasonal ingredients. Sommelier chosen wines paired perfectly with each dish.
- You will be delivered back to your hotel for the evening
- Following breakfast at your hotel, you will be transported to a local culinary farm to see what’s growing and learn about the soil and weather that allow year-round harvesting of fruits and vegetables.
- Next, a trip to the market to see and taste the best of the local growers, and makers
- Our first cooking instruction takes us to a world-class kitchen taught by highly-acclaimed chefs.
- Our private hands-on cooking class will be a fun-filled event for everyone.
- Our labor of love will be served and paired with specially hand-selected wines from small production, superior wineries
- Taking a short drive, we will visit a secluded winery for a private tour, and wine tasting in the caves, vineyard or farmhouse
- Once refreshed, we will be taken to a fabulous secret location where dinner will be a meticulously prepared multiple course extravaganza, paired with Napa Valley Estate and Reserve wines, and served in a candlelit setting.
- After we have finished our sumptuous dinner, you will be returned to your hotel to spend the night regenerating for tomorrow.
- Our day begins with a journey to an amazing kitchen where we will prepare a delicious brunch with our own culinary expert and guide, renowned Chef, Barb Alexander. Barb has taught thousands of chefs over the last 17 years, after a successful career in restaurants across the globe.
- A multi-course menu will be taught, and lovely printed recipes will be yours to take home.
- We will enjoy the fruits of our labor in a vineyard setting with spectacular views of the surrounding terrain.
- The afternoon will be spent at a family owned winery tasting some of the best wines available anywhere. We get intimate with their vineyards, taste wines straight from the barrels and even get to blend our own.
- Early evening we will travel to a very luxurious estate to relax with wine from the private vineyard. The wine will be paired with chef prepared food as we enjoy the sunset over the gardens, vineyards and mountains.
- This will be our farewell to everyone although many will want to extend their stay
*We are happy to create a magical, bespoke experience that will be designed especially for your group.
*Very limited availability
*Maximum of 14 people per journey
*No one under 21 and must have ID proof
What People Are Saying