Friday, January 18 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Eastern Mediterranean Wines
Tonight we are going to explore a bit of modern winemaking in some ancient lands. From Greece - a native red and white! From Turkey - a native red and white! A Macedonian red blend and from Israel an "international" white blend.
Your tongue is going to get a real work out, with some unique new flavors AND tongue-twisting names like OKUZGOZU!
- Koutsoyannopoulos Assyrtiko Santorini 2013 $24.00
- Tikves "Bela Voda" Macedonia 2015 $20.00
- Vinkara Okuzgozu Ankara 2014 $25.00
- Tzora Judean Hills White Israel 2017 $35.00
- Pasaeli Sultaniye Aegean Turkey 2017 $12.00
- Theopetra Estate Limniona Meteora PGI 2015 $28.00
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.