The Rhône Valley is a land of rich, powerful wines and great historical significance. For a time the valley was home to seven popes; later the first AOC in France, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, was created there. During this Rhône Valley Masterclass guests will learn more about the history, terroir and significance of the region and taste the following wines:
- Domaine Rene Rostaing – Ampuis Cote Rotie Ampodium 2014
- M. Chapoutier Le Pavillon Ermitage 2003 – 100 points RP
- Domaine de la Janasse Vielles Vignes Chateauneuf du Pape 2007 – 100 points RP
- Domaine Vicent Paris Cornas Granit 30 2013
- Chateau de Saint Cosme Gigondas 2016
- Saint Cosme Condrieu 2016
The class will be taught by Alessandra Esteves, MAES, DipWSET, FWS, Director of Wine Education for Florida Wine Academy. Very limited space; must register online.