Cannabis Drinks Expo in San Francisco, July 25, 2019 will be the first event to tackle the issue head-on. It will give the worldwide drinks industry, and North America in particular, the chance to come together and look at ways it can address legalised cannabis and find ways to start the fight back against this enormous threat to the future of the overall industry.
It will also be the first time that drinks producers, manufacturers, brand owners, distilleries and brewers can come together and collectively look at ways they can also benefit from legalised cannabis. Assess, analyse and implement ways they can both individually and together take advantage of what is effectively a new major consumer goods market.
Who can Exhibit?
- Medical marijuana producers
- Cannabis growers
- Cannabis producers/ product developers
- Cannabis processors
- Cannabis distributors/transporters
- Branded drinks companies
- Drinks manufacturers/producers
- Pharmacy companies
- Equipments and service providers
- CBD manufacturers
- Marijuana-Infused products and edibles providers
- Testing and laboratory services
- Logistics and supply chain operators
- Drinks distributors/wholesalers
- Drinks importers
- Lobbyists/ public affairs businesses and Political advisors
Who are key visitors?
- Leading scientists/ researchers
- Policymakers and relevant government officials
- Trade associations
- Lobbyists and public affairs professionals
- Drinks industry executives across branded players and producers
- Drinks distributors
- Retailers and merchants
- On-premise operators
- PR and marketing
- Press and bloggers