Price: $15, includes light fare of cheese, bread and charcuterie alongside. Please reserve/prepay for this tasting at www.thesavvycellars.com/events to ensure yourself a spot at this great tasting.
Justin Winery and Landmark Vineyards are both owned by the Wonderful Company and produce some top-notch wines in California. Justin Winery is located in Paso Robles, has soils created from the limestone of eons of marine deposits which aid in creating some incredible big Bordeaux-style reds. Landmark Vineyards sources grapes from some of the finest vineyards in Sonoma, Monterey and Santa Barbara, creating incredible Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs! Both use Old-World winemaking techniques, which are time and labor-intensive, as well as age their wines in small French oak barrels to help create award-winning, complex, aromatic wines with deep expressive flavors unique to their regions.
We will be tasting:
- Justin Sauvignon Blanc - a fresh, classically styled medium-bodied Sauvignon Blanc
- Landmark Overlook Chardonnay - 91 Points Wine Spectator
- Landmark Overlook Pinot Noir - 91 Points Wine Enthusiast
- Justin Cabernet Sauvignon - a quality, all-purpose great all-around Cabernet Sauvignon
- Justin Isosceles - 92 Points Wilfred Wong - a Bordeaux-style red
- Justin Justification - 91 Points Wine Enthusiast - a Bordeaux-style red