WELCOME TO WINE CAMP
For thousands of years, people have made and enjoyed wine. If it's been around so long, why is it so difficult to Learn About Wine? Why is it so intimidating? At WineLA, we know how to demystify this ancient beverage. Whether you’re new to wine, or you’re someone who wants to take your wine knowledge to the next level; Wine Camp is the perfect introductory class. We’ll give you the confidence and foundation you need to explore the world of wine. Now with over 100,000 students attended - making this LA’s #1 wine class, as recommended by LA TIMES, YELP, WHERE MAGAZINE and CBS.
This 2-hour wine experience is packed with information. You’ll learn how wine is made, improve your ability to describe wine, find out the best way to serve wine, and we’ll even discuss food and wine pairing. At Wine Camp you’ll explore seven outstanding wines in a fun and relaxed setting. When you’re finished, you’ll be able to enjoy wine at a higher level and make confident purchases with your new, topical insights.
INCLUDED IN WINE CAMP:
- How wine is made
- Lessons on how to taste wine, and to describe what you taste.
- How to pair food and wine.
- How to serve wine: The do’s and do nots!
- Tips on reading labels, purchasing and storing wine.
- Insider thoughts about emerging trends in wine that you’ll want to know.
- Answer any questions you may have - no matter how simple or difficult.
- Laughter and enjoyment that only a top educator can provide
AND OF COURSE: A guided tasting of seven great wines to help you acquire the skills you need to elevate your personal wine appreciation.
- CAKEBREAD CELLARS SAUVIGNON BLANC, NAPA VALLEY, USA 2016
- DOMAINE PAUL PERNOT BOURGOGNE CHARDONNAY, BURGUNDY,FRANCE 2014
- MERRYVALE CHARDONNAY, CARNEROS, USA 2015
- TANTARA WINERY “BIEN NACIDO” VINEYARD,OLD VINE PINOT NOIR, SANTA MARIA VALLEY, USA 2010,
- ST. FRANCIS BEHLER VINEYARD MERLOT, ARTISAN COLLECTION, SONOMA COUNTY, USA 2014
- MARCIANO ESTATE TERRA GRATIA,RED WINE, NAPA VALLEY, USA 2013
- MAURITSON ROCKPILE WINERY “JACK'S CABIN” VINEYARD, ZINFANDEL, ROCKPILE, USA 2015
History, anecdotes, and laughs all served in generous portions!
Over 100,000 students have attended Wine Camp since we starting in 1995!
*This event requires a minimum number of participants to operate.
*All ticket sales are final, no refunds, no exchanges, no credits. Ticket(s) are transferable, contact us for transfer details: tlc@wineLA.com, cc: office@wineLA.com
By purchasing here, you are also accepting all wineLA policies listed here: http://www.winela.com/terms-of-use