Paul Gauguin Cruises – 10 Nights – July 10 to 20, 2019
Whether you spend your days on land or underwater on this 10-night journey, aquatic beauty surrounds you. First, the Society Islands wow with lush rainforests, impossibly clear lagoons, and endless palm trees swaying in the warm breeze. Then, the Tuamotu Archipelago beckons with an underwater ecosystem that’s known the world ‘round. Grab a snorkel mask or dive tank and see it for yourself.
Designed specifically to glide through the shallow seas of the South Pacific, the m/s Gauguin is the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises and a small-ship cruiser’s dream. She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious.
Onboard Wine Experience:
- Welcome aboard party
- Three exclusive winemaker dinners
- Three educational wine tastings
Paul Gauguin Cruise includes:
- Elegant small ship featuring only 332 passengers
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, and soda
- Onboard gratuities for cruise staff
- Complimentary Kayaking, Paddle Boarding and Windsurfing in select ports
- Complimentary use of the private islet Motu Mahana and private beach in Bora Bora
This cruise is offered exclusively through Expedia CruiseShipCenters-North Bay. Contact Derrick Shannon at 208/870-8066 or firstname.lastname@example.org for complete details.