2001 HORIZONTAL TASTING:
Mouton Rothschild 2001
Vieux Château Certan 2001
Latour A Pomerol 2001
5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) Pomerol 2001 was a well deserving five star vintage.
2) Taste a 1855 First Growth Mouton Rothschild
and compare with the Pomerols.
3) Ever since Mouiex family (owners of Petrus) took over in 1999, Hosanna
started to make extra ordinary wines in limited quantity. 2001 marked one of the best vintages since the take over. Jancis Robinson gave it a 19/20.
4) Bok Rated Nenin 2001 a 4.5
5) Christian Mouiex prefers Trotanoy 2001
for its lovely, graceful, vibrant and precision, while the 2000 seemed dense, ungainly and without shape to him.
These 6 vintages wines easily cost $2000+!
An unforgettable wine experience for every wine lover.
You must experience these great wines yourself, feel it in your mouth and in your heart!
Reserve Your Seats Now!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each vintage.
This will be a casual and leisure tasting.