Experience the beauty of Portugal and discover the outstanding wine and food specialities of the regions
From the beautiful historic capital of Lisbon to the famous wine regions of the north, come and experience the real Portugal on this all-inclusive tour.
This comprehensive tour includes:
*Guided private visits to wineries of the famous regions of the Douro Valley, Porto, Sintra, Óbidos, Guimarães, and grand cru white wines of Vinho Verde
Guided walking tours of:
* Lisbon - a food tour where you will experience real, traditional Portuguese cuisine with a Lisbon native-guide
* The historical center of Sintra with visit to National Sintra Palace
* Óbidos’ gorgeous historic center, a labyrinth of cobblestoned streets and flower-bedecked, whitewashed houses. The main gate, Porta da Vila, leads directly into the main street, Rua Direita, lined with chocolate and cherry-liqueur shops
* Guimarães historical center, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. With visits to Guimaraes castle and Paços dos Duques de Bragança
* Porto – a food tour of ten iconic Portuguese foods. We will also learn about the families and history behind each of the restaurants, cafes, and specialty food shops that we’ll visit. In between tastings, we will hear about the history, architecture and culture while we walk the streets of Porto
* The most emblematic dish made at the Bairrada Region, roasted suckling pig paired with some of the region’s best sparkling wines
* A blending class where we blend our own wines
* Foot stomping grapes in traditional lagares
* A leisurely private cruisealong the winding Douro River in a barco rabelo, a majestic wooden sailboat historically used transport the Port wine barrels from the Douro Valley to the Port Lodges in Vila Nova de Gaia
* Premium wine tastings
* Port lodge visits
* Lunches and dinners with local wines
* Plenty of opportunities for shopping
* Fully air-conditioned transfers and transport each day.
* And lots more.....