Looking for a delicious, memorable, and unique experience?If you enjoy wine and food, pairing dinners at our winery are a great choice!
Join us for our tenth annual series of Wine and Food with Local Chefs at BookCliff Vineyards, a five course dinner exquisitely prepared by Chef Bradford Heap with Wild Standard/Salt Bistro that is perfectly paired with wines from BookCliff Vineyards. Join us for one of the most memorable dinners in town!
1. Wild smoked king salmon, organic potato hash brown, horseradish creme fraiche, scallion paired with Friday's Folly White
2. Hazel dell shiitake mushroom strudel, chevre, rosemary paired with 2015 Syrah
3. Black pepper-seared ahi, cauliflower, Crescendo-raspberry reduction paired with 2013 Crescendo
4. 7-hour braised short-rib roasted garlic, tomato, cipollini onion paired with 2016 Malbec
5. Vermont cheddar tarte tatin, granny smith apple, chantilly paired with 2017 Riesling
Reservations Required: http://bookcliffvineyards.com/events/