The first two weekends in October, the member
wineries along the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail will celebrate Texas Wine Month with the Wine and Sausage Trail. Your ticket is valid for one visit to each winery on any of the four trail dates.
Tickets include two select wine tastings, paired with a unique sausage appetizer at each winery.
When you arrive at your first winery, you will receive a 12 oz. commemorative wine glass to use and keep for all of your tastings. In addition, each guest will receive a six bottle wine tote bag when they check at the first stop.
Ticket sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 on October 7, 2016.
Guests can start at the winery of their choice. Trail tickets are valid for one visit at all of the wineries over the two weekends of the trail regardless of when tickets are purchased.
Ticket holders have four days over two weekends to visit all the member wineries.
The official hours for this event are 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday for each trail weekend regardless of the wineries individual tasting room hours.
Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Cork This! | 21123 Eva Street, Suite 100 | Montgomery, TX 77356
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards | 2029 Peach Creek Rd | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Texas Star Winery | 10587 Old Chappell Hill Road | Chappell Hill, TX 77426
Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
The Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries remind you to drink responsibly and have a designated driver.