Can't take the heat? Looking for something better than routine? Then hop in the car and discover what grape harvest and Texas Wine is all about! Wine Not? Participants will receive one summer scrumptious food pairing with two wine pairings at each winery they visit. It's a great opportunity to take a break from the heat, learn more about Texas wine, visit with the wine makers and winery owners and most importantly have some summer fun! Ticket holders have four days to visit the wineries on the first two weekends in July.
Participants on this trail receive a Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail commemorative 12 oz. wine glass upon arrival at their first winery. Visit all the member wineries and at the final stop, participants also receive a wine picnic set that includes one wine bottle and two glass stakes.
Ticket Sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 PM on July 8, 2016.
Guests can start at the winery of their choice. Trail tickets are valid for one visit to each of the member wineries over the two weekends of the trail regardless of when tickets are purchased.
Ticket holders have four days over two weekends to visit each of the member wineries.
The official hours for this event are 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday for each trail weekend regardless of the wineries individual tasting room hours.
Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Cork This! | 21123 Eva Street, Suite 100 | Montgomery, TX 77356
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards | 2029 Peach Creek Rd | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Windy Winery | 4232 Clover Road | Brenham, TX 77833
Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
The Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries remind you to drink responsibly and have a designated driver.