Our RSVP system is free and allows you to get a head count on folks who would like to attend your event. It is very similar to our ticketing system and it works like this.
- Your event will include an "RSVP" button in our listings.
- Persons interested in attending your event can fill in a form with their info.
- You will receive an email with the name, address, phone number and the number of expected attendees.
- As part of the process, you are able to display a linked RSVP graphic on your site.
- We will send a reminder email to your attendee list one day prior to the event.
- We also have a system in place for you to email the attendees in case of last minute changes.
- If you receive an RSVP message, it is NOT a guarantee that the sender will attend your event. You should contact the sender to arrange event admission.
If your event is already posted & you want to setup RSVP, follow this path: Login > Manage This Event > Accept RSVPs