The Universal Whisky Experience, the world’s first luxury whisky tasting show.
Founded over seven years ago by real estate developer and whisky enthusiast Mahesh Patel, the memorable experience is now a four-day destination event with exclusive tastings of the world’s finest whiskies for connoisseurs and collectors alike, and intimate opportunities to mingle with Master Distillers and Blenders.
“Whisky enthusiasts value curated experiences as well as rarity and exclusivity", says Patel.
Guests can enjoy a menu of one of a kind experiences, including:
• A walk-around tasting featuring the world’s most distinguished and coveted whiskies
• High Roller Super Pours, the rare “Super Pours” representing whiskies valued at more than $ 3,000 a dram
• Exclusive Brand Master Classes hosted by Master Distillers and Blenders
• New highlights from brands and launches at the show
• Intimate access to meet the makers of the best whiskies in the world
“The Universal Whisky Experience is one-of-a-kind access to sips of rare whiskies, often poured by the Master Distiller himself,” says Patel. “The event provides a forum for whisky enthusiasts and collectors to trade notes on their own purchases and collections,” he said.