Trip or Vacation
Wine Scholar Guild Languedoc-Roussillon Wine Tour W/ Andrew Jefford
Sun, October 25, 2020 (Departure Date)
Cost: Price per person, double occupancy: US$ 4,195.00
Dates: October 25-30, 2020
6 days, 5 nights
Limited to 18 participants
Your Guide & Instructor: Andrew Jefford
- Wine Scholar Guild Academic Advisor
- Award-Winning wine journalist for Decanter Magazine
- Featured presenter for Decanter Education's masterclasses
- Author of twelve books on wine including The New France
Your 6 Day, 5 Night Languedoc-Roussillon Immersion Study Trip includes:
- Instruction throughout by renowned Decanter columnist and wine educator Andrew Jefford
- Services of a Tour Manager throughout, to provide customer service and logistics support
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach transportation throughout, with bottled water on board
- 1 night at 4-star Hotel Océania Le Métrople in Montpellier, double occupancy
- 4 nights at 4-star Garrigae Distillerie de Pézenas in Pézenas, double occupancy
- 4 gourmet lunches expertly matched with top-quality wines
- 2 gastronomic dinners, including one at a Michelin 1-star restaurant, expertly matched with top-quality wines
- 5 buffet breakfasts
- All professional-level tours and extensive tastings at top-quality wine producers
- All hotel and other taxes, and gratuities for included restaurants
The Languedoc-Roussillon is the largest and most dynamic wine region in France. Diverse and fast moving, this is where 2000 years of history and tradition combine effortlessly with the contemporary and the avant-garde. See it first-hand.
Languedoc-Roussillon boasts 1,029 organic wine producers, the highest number of certified organic wine producers in France.
It also has the largest certified organic area under vine! Interestingly, many of its top wines fall outside the AOC category and are labeled IGP or VdP. This has given tremendous credibility to a wine category for which many have had but modest expectations.
Languedoc-Roussillon merits study. It has a lot to teach us about misconceptions and preconceptions…and value at every price point. And as for beauty and a landscape with drama? Priceless.
Why Embark on the Wine Scholar Guild French Wine Immersion Study Tours:
- Designed by the Wine Scholar Guild, the leading provider for French wine study and certification programs in the world.
- Nearly all-inclusive, with comfortable hotels, fabulous meals with great wines, all winery tours and tastings, and deluxe transportation at a great value
- Group size is kept small to give you access to very special people, estates and places.
- We have more than a decade of experience putting together extraordinary wine trips in all the French wine regions.
- Provide professional-level instruction on site coupled with a certificate program
Experiencing a Wine Scholar Guild immersion tour is the best way to complete your French wine education. Each tour is led by an internationally renowned expert and includes high-caliber wine tastings, vineyards tours, memorable meals, insider producer visits with top estates and more.
Embark on our only Languedoc-Roussillon Study Tour for 2020 with professional-level instruction on site!
For more information please contact Lauriann Greene, the Study Trip Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 302-415-3036.