Trip or Vacation
Cost: $160 per person includes lunch, dinner, wine and education
August 5th & 6th Wednesday and Thursday in Willamette Valley.
We will visit for a day and a half tour and start with a comparison class that we will enjoy at Lady Hill winery in St. Paul, OR. We will learn about the vineyard sources from the winemaker at Lady Hill, have a wine tasting farm to table dinner afterwards that first day and on Thursday enjoy a lunch with incredible sandwiches from Wayward Sandwich while visiting a beautiful vineyard up in the hills of Carlton-Yamill.
Basically everyone gets themselves down there, I will recommend places to stay overnight.
Wednesday, August 5th itinerary:
· 2:30pm Wine/Vineyard Comparison Class at Lady Hill Winery
· 5:30 reception with wine at Lady Hill after the class
· 6:30 farm dinner with live music - all social distanced, with masks, gloves and each person gets their own plate of food.
End the night sitting by the bonfire with Jerry and Elaine, enjoying the music, the stars and warm tea while distanced outside. Marshmallows and Smores available!
Thursday, August 6th itinerary:
· 11am vineyard wine walk and talk about the vines, an amazing vineyard in the hills - at the top of the hill - at Lazy River Vineyards
· 12:30 pm Top of the Vineyard lunch from the amazing Wayward Sandwiches included. Wines from Lazy River included with lunch at the top of the vineyard!
$160 per person for the two days of tasting with meals, class and all food and wines included.