Trip or Vacation Premier Host
Touring Tuscany: A Week Of Food, Wine And Culture
Sun, April 23, 2023 (Departure Date)
Cost: $3,250-$3,450.00 per person
Explore the magic of Tuscany with a sommelier and an expert local guide.
6 nights, 7 days. Visiting Florence, Siena, Montepulciano, and San Quirico d'Orcia. Discover the delights of Tuscany over the course of a week. Visit leading wineries, restaurants, and cultural destinations. Experience ancient villages, wine cellars, and strolling amongst the rolling hills of the Chianti Classico region. Tuscany is known for its landscapes, history, artistic legacy, and its influence on high culture. The birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and home to many famous Italians influential in global history.
- 3 nights at Grand Hotel Baglioni in Florence in smart rooms for singles and classic rooms
- for doubles. Breakfast included.
- 3 nights at 4-star Hotel Palazzuolo in San Quirico d’Orcia in standard rooms. Breakfast
- Transportation with private bus and dedicated driver as per itinerary and timing below.
- Full-time local tour guide for 7 days
- Full-time wine host who is also a Certified Sommelier (WSET) for 7 days
- 4 wineries tours and wine tastings included
- Castello di Volpaia winery tasting paired with multi-course lunch
- Poggio Antico tasting of 3 wines including Brunello Montalcino
- Castello Trecerchi tasting paired with lunch
- A 4th winery visit (TBD) with a wine tasting flight
- 2 multi-course dinners paired with wine
- 1 lunch multi-course in Florence with wine included
- 2 multi-course lunches at wineries (see above)
- 1 cheese farm tour and tasting (brunch) with wine included
- 3-hour City guide in Florence
- 2-hour City guide in Siena
- Whispers audio system for 3 hours in Florence (day 2) and Siena (day 6)
- Airport transfer on the final day to Florence airport and Florence train station