Trip or Vacation
Cost: $3100-$4300 Per Person (Currently on sale! Local Wine Events has the best price!)
• 5 nights in the vibrant Chiado neighborhood, walking distance from Bairro Alto and about a mile from Alfama.
• A full breakfast is included each morning at the hotel.
• We will enjoy 6 traditional meals together plus some tapas with wine. You will have some time to explore on your own for a few meals.
• We will tour a market with a local chef and cook a traditional Portuguese lunch.
• Our full day trip to Alentejo will include a tour and tasting at a small, organic olive oil producer. We will tour a winery and taste 3 local wines with snacks. We will enjoy a 4-course lunch in Evora. You will have time to explore Evora before returning to Lisbon.
• We will have a guided walking tour, tasting wines and local tapas along the way.
• During one of our dinners, we will be entertained with traditional Fado music.
• We will arrange for your airport transfers and also include the transportation to Alentejo.
•4 nights in a boutique hotel on the banks of the Douro River.
•2 dinners, one lunch. Wine included. One dinner is an exceptional 7 course tasting menu with wine pairing,
•Wine and Food Walking Tour of Porto
•Learn to make Pastel de Nata
•Day trip to Douro Valley including lunch and winery visits
•Airport transfers or train from Lisbon if part of the Lisbon experience
•Transportation to and from Douro Valley
•Gratuities for meals, activities and transportation