Trip or Vacation
Cost: $2,900 - $4,000
We are traveling to the mother of all US wine regions - Napa Valley. Whether you have the palate of a sommelier or a novice, a visit to Napa Valley is essential for any wine lover.
The trip will celebrate and tell the stories of trailblazing women in the Napa Valley wine region while giving attendees access to the personal side of wine. In addition to meeting winemakers, viticulturists, sommeliers, directors, and CEOs, attendees will also taste rare vintages and enjoy private, elevated wine and dining experiences only available to our group.
Get ready for a wondrous journey of exclusive experiences and drinking some of the best fermented grapes you’ve had in your life.
THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Transportation to and from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Transportation to All Experience Noted on the Itinerary
- Four (4) Nights at the Archer Hotel in Downtown Napa
- Nine private exclusive wine and dining experiences.
- 3/30: Welcome Reception + Meet & Greet featuring Philana Bouvier, President at Demeine Estates
- 3/31: Vineyard-Side Chat featuring Jaimee Motley, Winemaker at Stony Hill Vineyard
- 3/31: Exploring Napa Cabernet featuring Brittany Sherwood, Director of Winemaking at Heitz Cellars
- 3/31: The Best of Both Worlds Tasting featuring Laura Oskwarek, Winemaker at Silver Oak & Vanessa Hart, Associate Winemaker at Twomey
- 4/1: The Art of Sparkling Wine featuring Remi Cohen, CEO at Domaine Carneros
- 4/1: The Story Behind Brown Estate Terroir featuring Coral Brown, Director of Winemaking at House of Brown (Brown Estate’s Sister Label)
- 4/1: Brendel After Dark featuring Cassandra Felix, Director at Brendel Wines
- 4/2: The ‘Regenerative Farming’ Experience featuring Meghan Zobeck, Winemaker at Burgess Cellars
- 4/2: The Last Supper + Paired Wine featuring Chef Cindy Pawlcyn, Owner and Executive Chef at Mustards Grill
The Celebration of Women In Wine - Napa Valley Wine Tour is sponsored by Demeine Estates.
A portion of the proceeds from the tour will go to The Roots Fund, a non-profit organization that nourishes and enriches communities of color in the wine industry by providing resources and financial support through scholarships, mentorships, and job placements.