Virtual Tasting Premier Host
Isn’t it interesting how your favorite glass of wine can taste totally different with or without food?
Come join us on May 6th at 6pm for this fun “Wine & Wine Chips Webinar” to discover how food can impact your wine tasting experience. We will show you some great techniques to learn to help you better pair food and wine.
Leonardo da Vinci said it best “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”, so we are going to pair two fantastic wines with some delicious savory Wine Chips!
We will taste:
– Arboleda Sauvignon Blanc from Chile
– Jim Barry the Cover Drive Cabernet Sauvignon from Australia
– Wine Chips Asiago
Webinar led by Jonelle Moss, WSET Level 3 in Wines certified, Spanish Wine Scholar.
Participants will have the option to purchase a curated wine pack to taste along with at home. The session is one hour long, from 6pm to 7pm ET.
Cost is $10 for the Webinar.
– Sign up for the Webinar on the website
– Download Zoom (on your computer or phone)
– We will send you a link for the webinar
– Shop the curated wine packs at 305wines.com
For any questions on how to participate or purchase wines contact firstname.lastname@example.org