JavaVino is hosting its first virtual tasting. You have a lot of options, so we will be posting a YouTube video to help walk you through it. Here are the basics.
- Go to : https://javavino-online.square.site/wine-time-with-javavino and click "Shop Now"
- The tasting defaults with the 3 featured wines selected, but what you purchase is up to you. If you want to drink your own wine and attend our online portion, then it would only be $10.
- We are also offering these wines at a great price (below market), so you can buy extra bottles, or even a discounted case or two.
- We are encouraging people to invite a a few friends over to participate with them (socially distanced of course), in order to fully enjoy all the wines.
- We have also put out a few extra items, like cheese and coffee (discounted), that you can order along with the tasting basket.
- Orders need to be placed by Sept 8th, then you will have from Sept 14-18th to pick up your tasting basket from JavaVino. If you need yours delivered and you live in the local Metro-Atlanta area (within 10 miles of I-285), we can deliver for a flat rate fee.
- For those that just want to get a taste of these great wines, we are offering a package where you can pick up three sample pours the day of the tasting (3 - 3oz pours of the featured wines)
- Our online portion is planned to be educational, engaging, and entertaining (we are lining up some special guests for the event currently) and these featured wines are awesome!