Virtual Wine Fest - Taste, Learn, Enjoy And UnWINE
Sat, December 12, 2020 (8:00 PM - 9:30 PM)
Please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the link to purchase tickets
Enjoy a virtual wine festival featuring guided tastings, wine trivia plus musical & art performances! A portion of sales benefit charity!
You might consider yourself a wine aficionado, or you might just be looking to spice up your socially distanced life! Either way, we've got you covered with Virtual Wine Fest! This will be the world's largest wine fest, spanning over 20 states!
Remember what it was like to be out and about enjoying a smooth glass of wine with your friends?! We do, and we're bringing that joy to your patio, dinner table, bedroom, or wherever you like to enjoy your wine!
Get ready for an exciting evening as we guide you through this virtual tasting. This event will feature:
- 6 bottles of wine delivered to your door
- Instruction on the basics of wine tasting
- Guided tasting of various wines
- Wine trivia and fun facts
- Musical performances
- Virtual art performance
- and more!
Also, don't forget that as you cruise through the tasting, sipping delicious wines, you're also supporting a good cause! For every ticket purchased, we will be able to provide 10 meals to children & families in need via Feeding America. Their mission is to feed America’s hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage our country in the fight to end hunger.
Wines Featured in Six Bottle Package (all bottles are full sized bottles, 750ml each)
Chevalier de Bayard Blanc
- Origin: France
- Grape: Colombard
- Description: The wine shows a lovely balance between light acidity and a hint of sweetness, very fresh and easy drinking. Very aromatic with aromas of green apple, citrus fruit and fruit drops. A fruity and lively wine.
Golden Grape Fiano
- Origin: Australia
- Grape: Fiano
- Description: This unique variety expresses trademark crisp acidity and vibrant citrus and tropical fruit. Pale lemon in colour the wine displays aromas of lemon zest and orange along with delicate hints of jasmine. On the palate lime and pineapple flavors complement the herbaceous notes and finish with tingly freshness.
Burg Layer Schlosskapelle Spatlese
- Origin: Germany
- Grape: Kerner
- Description: This Spätlese is very aromatic. A fruity wine with a floral hint. Delicate aromas of peach, apricot and tropical fruits. Light acidity, but intensely sweet.
- Origin: Italy
- Grape Blend: Negroamaro, Merlot & Malvasia
- Description: An intense back red color. On the nose you’ll get coffee, plums, raisins and a hint of chocolate. A full bodied wine, rich and complex, with a persistent finish.
Mas de Victor Tinto
- Origin: Spain
- Grape: Tempranillo
- Description: Cherry red color, clean and bright. Very aromatic and expressive with notorious fruit scents. Well balanced, fresh and elegant.
Cape Root Cabernet Sauvignon
- Origin: South Africa
- Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Description: This sweet Cabernet is black-red in color. A very aromatic wine of gooseberry and sweet peppers with a hint of black pepper. A lively and full-bodied wine with a juicy balance between the sweetness and acidity.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is this event taking place? This event will be hosted virtually. Confirmed ticket holders will receive a link to their virtual event via their registered email address within two hours of the event.
- If I am busy on December 12th, can I still participate? Yes, we will post a link to the fest for all customers to view that will be up for 30 days
- What are the age restrictions for this event? All participants must be 21+.
- Do you deliver the wine to my door? Yes! All you need is someone 21+ to sign for the delivery!
- Is there a deadline to purchase tickets? Wine packages must be purchased before 11pm on November 29th. After that date, we will only be offering the free "Fest Only" ticket that does not include wine.
- Do you deliver everywhere? We proudly deliver wine to any of the following states: AK, AZ, CA, DC, FL, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MO, NC, NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OR, VA, WV & WY. Stay tuned! More states may be added.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: For questions, sponsorship opportunities, and press inquiries, please email Sponsors@TheVirtualWineFest.com.