Virtual Tasting Premier Host
Rosés Of Summer | Virtual Tasting | Wine Delivered!
Wed, June 1, 2022 (7:00 PM - 8:15 PM)
Rosés of Summer
Now LIVE on Zoom from the comfort of your home!
-Flight Kit: $35 (includes shipping fee)
-Bottle Kit: $115 (includes shipping fee)
Join wine expert Ian Blackburn in a tasting of some of the most delicious rosés available! Wine is delivered straight to your door!
Sip, Swirl, Chat, Discover and Explore with the Winemakers, Industry Experts, and the Wine Community.
Wines are Delivered to Your Door!
___________________★ Wine List and Tasting Highlights★___________________
Mirabeau, 'Classic' Rosé, Côtes de Provence, France, 2020 ($24)
- "All over the world, people have fallen head over heels for these gorgeous pale pink wines. Delicate and divine, elegant and uncomplicated…they're the good life in a glass. And of course, they taste delicious. Santé!"
Château Routas, Rosé, Couteaux Varois en Provence, France, 2020 ($24)
- The sustainable farmed estate abounds in the agricultural diversity that is key to vine health. The 290 hectares encompass wheat fields and olive trees, and black truffles stud the earth. Red poppies give way to brilliant yellow sunflowers, and in the fall, the surrounding forests yield abundant mushrooms-cepes (porcini), fragile girolles, and morels. Helpful insects play their part in keeping the vines disease-free.
Backsberg, Pinotage Rosé, Paarl, South Africa, 2021 ($18)
- Red fruit favors of cherry and strawberry give way to minty freshness gleaned from earlier picked fruit. Lightly tinted from red grape skins, this salmon hued wine is fruity and juicy on the palate. Low in tannins, it displays delightful notes of melon, ripe tropical fruit and strawberry.
Bertani "Bertarose" Chiaretto Veneto Igt, Italy, 2020 ($24)
- An assertive Chiaretto, with a full body and good balance between acidity and sapidity. Very lingering. It has a distinctive pink lychee color.
Lucy, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Santa Lucia Highlands, California, 2021 (Pisoni Family Vineyards) ($24)
- The Pisoni family approaches winemaking as an art, a science, and a craft. As such, from planting to pruning to harvesting, they work by hand, in accordance both with Burgundian tradition and their own ongoing understanding of what will best sustain this land they love and respect. Refreshing in more than just its dazzling effect on the senses, the 2021 Lucy Rosé of Pinot Noir is a welcome gift from Mother Nature.
Chateau La Nerthe, Tavel Rosé, Prieuré De Montézargues, Côtes Du Rhône, France, 2018 ($25)
- An appealing rosé with a brilliant pink color. A rich nose showing red berry tones such as strawberry and gooseberry. Fresh on the palate, with persisting citrus notes. Well rounded body and a long, structured finish.