1971 Chateau Latour (1st Growth) – $1100
1975 Montrose (2nd Growth) – $321
1978 La Lagune (3rd Growth) – $200
1970 Mouton Baron Philippe (4th Growth) – $220
2019 Don’t Panic It’s Organic Malbec – $49
1) Robert Parker says 1971 Latour is undoubtedly the wine of the Medoc, and possibly the wine of the vintage (Petrus and Trotanoy are also splendid efforts)!
2) Montrose 1975 was very impressive! Jancis Robinson 18/20 pts
3) 1970 Mouton-Baron-Philippe is a wonderfully mature Cabernet from a very good Bordeaux vintage!
4) Bok gave 1978 La Lagune a high score of 9.5/10pts.
5) Did you know that Malbec was the main grape in Bordeaux before Cabernet & Merlot?
Give this special varietal a try! Made organically by award winning wine maker.
Why spend $1800+ on these 5 bottles when you can taste it at a fraction of the price!
Vintage Bordeaux Wines Can Be Expensive…
Why buy a bottle of wine when you can taste one first!
Enjoy a taste of the outdoors with some great champagnes that will make you forget that you’re still indoors.
Each wine of 40ml will be pack in a glass container and you will also receive a set of written tasting notes. You can self collect at our shop at CT Hub 2 or delivery can be arranged on 19 Sept (Sat) 11am – 2pm.