Cost: $99 - $111
2009 Smith Haut Lafitte ($549)
2011 Smith Haut Lafitte ($175)
2015 Petite Haut lafitte ($89)
2012 Smith Haut Lafitte Blanc ($241)
2004 Chateau d’Yquem ‘Y’ Lur Saluce ($442)
1) Join us in our blind tasting where we put the Grand Cru Classe of Graves to the test!
2) Smith Haut Lafitte 2009 was awarded 100pts by Robert Parker Wine Advocate!
“A gorgeous expression of Pessac-Leognan with sweet tannin, emerging charm and delicacy, and considerable power, depth, richness and authority”
3) After the success of 2009 & 2010, Smith Haut Lafitte did well with yet another vintage 2011.
“Multilayered mouthfeel, and a finish that lasts 45 seconds…” – Robert Parker
“Beautiful, concentrated and wonderful purity and minerality towards the finish…” – Neal Martin
“This is muscular yet polished. Extremely well done for the vintage…” – James Suckling
“An elegantly concentrated palate with a good future…” – Decanter.com
4) ‘Y’ Lur Saluce is a rare wine produced in only 10,000 bottles per vintage. Made from the same exceptional terroirs of Château d’Yquem. d’Yquem 2004 was rated as 100pt wine and their dry wine will definitely be at the same level.
5) Smith Haut Lafitte Blanc is one of the best whites is Pessac Leognan. How will this wine compare with the Premier Cru Supérieur Of Bordeaux – Château d’Yquem in a blind tasting?
Why spend $1500+ on these 5 bottles when you can taste it at a fraction of the price!
Rare & Vintage Bordeaux Are Expensive…
Why buy a bottle of wine when you can taste one first!
Enjoy a taste of the outdoors with some great wines that will make you forget that you’re still indoors.
Each wine of 40ml will be pack in a glass container and you will also receive a set of written tasting notes. You can self collect at our shop at CT Hub 2 or delivery can be arranged on 27 Feb (Sat) 11am – 2pm.
Take part in our blind tasting challenge and discuss about the wines together on our Facebook page.
If you are not able to join us, not to worry, you can watch our recorded broadcast anytime!