Fritz Winery Virtual Wine Tasting
Fri, April 23, 2021 (7:00 PM - 8:15 PM)
Join us on Friday, April 23 @ 7pm for another virtual wine event!
Our longtime friend Clay Fritz, of Fritz Underground Winery, will be Zooming with us for an evening of wine tasting along with a cooking demo from our favorite chef, the Fruit Center’s Tim Paulus.
And you’ll be able to enjoy all of this right from the comfort of home!
Here’s how you can participate:
- Pre-purchase your Virtual Wine Event Three-Bottle Wine Package here on LocalWineEvents.com. When ready, the three-packs will be available at both our Milton and Hingham locations (we will email your when they are ready for pick-up). The cost for the package is $65 which is a savings of over 10% on regular retail.
- Each package will include three bottles of wine: Fritz Russian River Valley Chardonnay, Fritz Russian River Valley Pinot Noir, and Fritz Estate Zinfandel.
- Your three pack will also contain tasting notes and a copy of the recipe Tim will prepare that evening.
- We’ll send the Zoom link and password two days before the event.
- Since you’ll have the recipe in advance, feel free to make the dish at home before the event and sample alongside the wine.
- This event will run about one hour and 15 minutes.
- Post photos on social media during the event! Tag the Fruit Center at @fruitcenter on both Instagram and Twitter
Pre-purchase your three-pack today and reserve your spot for this special event!