Local Event Premier Host
WSET Level 2 Wine Course And Exam (In-person Class)
Sat, August 20, 2022 (11:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
Introduction to Wine Tasting, Pairing, Storage & Service
- Learn to taste and describe wines using the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting. Discover the key considerations when pairing food and wine successfully. Learn the processes and principles of wine storage and service.
Factors Influencing Style, Quality & Price
- Study the factors influencing the style, quality, and price of wine in the vineyard and winery. Discover how to decode and understand labels.
White Grape Varieties
- Learn about the characteristics and styles of wines produced from the main white grape varieties and the regions producing them.
Black Grape Varieties
- Learn about the characteristics and styles of wines produced from the main black grape varieties and the regions producing them.
Sparkling, Sweet and Fortified Wines
- Learn about the various methods for making Sparkling, Sweet, and Fortified Wine, the resulting wine styles, and the regions producing them.
11:00 am – 3:00 pm – Aug 20, 21, 27, 28 2022
Exam Date: Sunday, Aug 28, 2022, following the class.
Cost: $815, plus $15 shipping and TX sales tax.
310 Sunset Ave.
Dallas, TX 75208