Local Event Premier Host
WSET Level 2 Wine Course And Exam (In-Person Class)
Sat, November 13, 2021 (11:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
Cost: $815, plus 8.25% sales tax
Introduction to Wine Tasting, Pairing, Storage & Service
- Learn to taste and describe wines using the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting. Discover the key considerations when pairing food and wine successfully. Learn the processes and principles of wine storage and service.
Factors Influencing Style, Quality & Price
- Study the factors influencing the style, quality and price of wine in the vineyard and winery. Discover how to decode and understand labels.
White Grape Varieties
- Learn about the characteristics and styles of wines produced from the main white grape varieties and the regions producing them.
Black Grape Varieties
- Learn about the characteristics and styles of wines produced from the main black grape varieties and the regions producing them.
Sparkling, Sweet and Fortified Wines
- Learn about the various methods for making Sparkling, Sweet and Fortified Wine, the resulting wine styles and the regions producing them.
11:00 am – 3:00 pm – November 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2021.
Exam Date: Sunday, November 21, 2021, following the class.
Cost: $815, plus 8.25% sales tax (includes all wines to be tasted, study materials, administration and exam fees, and $20 for shipping).
310 Sunset Ave.
Dallas, TX 75208