Join winemaker Jarrod Boyle from Alexandria Nicole Cellars located in Washington's Horse Heaven Hills for a virtual live seminar. Psst... if you enjoyed TVR's last virtual tasting with Dr. Wade Wolfe, this next one is not to be missed — Jarrod cut his teeth in the industry under the tutelage of Wolfe! Alexandria Nicole produces hand crafted, sustainable wines from their Destiny Ridge vineyard that overlooks the Columbia River.
• Tuesday 4/27 • 6-7pm
• Purchase your $10 ticket and you will receive a Zoom link from us the day of the virtual event (no physical tickets need to be picked up!)
• Not required, but you can find a full line up of Alexandria Nicole wines at The Vine Shop to enjoy during the class :) Pre-order online (https://thevineshop.square.site/) or shop in person
• You will enjoy a one hour exclusive class + tasting with Jarrod where he will discuss his wine story, winemaking practices, philosophy, etc.
• There will be time at the end for interactive Q&A with the winemaker
Vine Shop Hours:
Fri + Sat 1-9pm
• BONUS: Attendees receive 10% off of Boards & Bites to-go from The Vine Room to enjoy during the class! You can pre-order via our online store; use code MEETTHEMAKER at check out: http://thevineroom.square.site/
• You can pick up your boards starting at 4pm on Tuesday 4/27 before the event!
Seats are limited! Cheers