The Great Outdoors Beer Trail
This event has ended.
Sat, September 24, 2022 (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
Craft beer, food trucks, music, and a hike!
If you love sampling good craft beer and spending time outdoors, this event is for you! Walk the one mile partially wooded, paved trail while visiting various regional brewers along the way. Play a game of bags, listen to music, enjoy some tasty bites from local food trucks. This is a dog friendly event - leash required.
- Early Bird: $45 (Before August 1) -- Includes 3 oz. tastes from multiple brewers + souvenir tasting glass
- VIP: $55 (Limited tickets available) -- Includes one-hour early access & promo goodie bag
- Late Bird: $60 (After July 31) -- Includes 3 oz. tastes from multiple brewers + souvenir tasting glass
- Designated Driver: $10 -- Includes water/soda & commemorative glass
- Black & Grey Brewing Co., East Dundee IL
- Crystal Lake Brewing, Crystal Lake IL
- Holzlager Brewing Company, Woodstock IL
- Kishwaukee Brewing Co., Woodstock IL
- Midwest Coast Brewing Company, Chicago IL
- Maplewood Brewery, Chicago IL
- Scorched Earth Brewing Company, Algonquin IL
- Sew Hop'd, Huntley IL
- ShadowView Brewing, Woodstock IL
- Spirit Water, Cary IL
- The Finnish Long Drink: Legend of 1952
- Village Vitner Winery & Brewery, Algonquin IL
- Mario's Cart
- Girl's Got Balls
- Big E BBQ