The Beautiful Alsace Through The Eyes Of Tomi Ungerer.
This event has ended.
Wed, October 4, 2023 (6:30 PM - 10:00 PM)
French Alsace Soirée: Enjoy a cultural and gastronomic journey through the Alsace region.
Join us for an Alsatian buffet followed by a short film and conference about renowned artist Tomi Ungerer from Alsace.
You are invited to (re)discover and celebrate all the Alsace has to offer:
- Dinner: Alsatian buffet. 2 glasses of Alsatian wine are included.
- Conference: The beautiful Alsace through the eyes of Tomi Ungerer.
- Special guest and speaker: Robert Walter, President of the International Association of Tomi Ungerer’s friends. He collaborated with Tomi Ungerer for 35 years.
- 6.30 p.m.: Welcome at the Lenôtre Culinary Institute.
- 7 p.m.: Dinner (alsatian buffet).
- 8 p.m.: Short film and conference about renowned Tomi Ungerer from Alsace.
Price: Members $35 + sales tax, Non -Members $45 + sales tax. This includes the dinner, 2 glasses of Alsace wine and the flim/conference. More wine can be purchased for an additional cost.
Members will receive their discount code by email.