Cost: $65 Grand Tasting / $90 Early Access / $130 VIP Experience
The 3rd Annual Garagiste Festival: Northern Exposure is coming back on Feb 15, 2020 to give you rare access to the region's best small, hard-to-find winemakers. At this intimate event, you will discover and taste amazing, cutting edge wines from over 40 high-quality, micro-production, commercial wineries from Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino, Santa Cruz, and more.
Find out for yourself why we’ve been selling out our events for ten years and why we were named the #1 Wine Festival in the Country by USA Today! Meet the winemakers and hear directly from them about the ins and outs of their winemaking styles.
Over 80% of Garagiste wineries do not have a tasting room, so this is truly a singular chance to discover and meet the next great winemakers and get the opportunity to taste their amazing micro-production wines. Your appointment to try these wines is all in one room, right here! You won't be able to duplicate this tasting experience at any other wine event.
Meet the winemakers, taste their passion!
When we think of Valentine’s Day we think of bubbles & chocolate. So what better way to start your day with Garagiste than with a delicious and hearty wine county box lunch from local fave The Girl & the Fig, a full glass of sparkling rose from one of our own winemakers Carboniste Modern Sparkling along with a sweet treat from artisan chocolatiers Fleur Sauvage Chocolates. All of these products are hand-crafted with love and showcase the passion of their creators. A lovely way to kick-off our 10-Year Festival season! PLUS VIP Guests will get to jumpstart the tasting and enter at 12:30pm, a half hour extra to explore the wineries extra special Rare & Reserve bottles with a very limited crowd. Five hours of wine & food fun! Only 60 Tickets are available.
- "BEST FESTIVAL" – Sunset Magazine, “Best of the West” issue.
- "One of the Top Ten “Incredible Epicurean Destinations in the World” – ABC News
- “One of wine’s premier events. Fun and exuberant...This is one not to miss.” - LOS ANGELES TIMES
- “A fun, yet informative setting to taste these ultra-premium wines, and meet with the unique Garagistes who crafted them "- LA Wonders
- “Where the cutting edge cuts most intensely; winemakers you haven't yet heard about, let alone tasted. It's a crazy thrill of discovery." – KCET