Local Event Premier Host
Key Points about this pre-dinner New Year's Eve Departure aboard the Yachts Manhattan:
- A **Pre-dinner Champagne & Cheese Pairing** for 1.5 hours at 5:40
- This cruise is 1.5 hrs and you will enjoy a three-glass flight and pairing!
- This cruise will be hosted aboard a grand 1920s inspired yacht: the **Yacht Manhattan II**
- Especially intimate, a low-capacity cruise with cozy cushioned seating at large private tables, separated by clear partitions in our MERV 13-filtered grand salon.
- A short, Covid-safe excursion to bid farewell to 2021 in a celebratory fashion!
- See all major lower Manhattan sites lit up at night!:
One World Trade Center, Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge
This New Year's Eve Cruise is a Special Journey through New York Harbor.
As you cruise on the Yacht Manhattan, take in all the beauty the New York City skyline has to offer while cozying up and staying warm in our climate-controlled, MERV 13-filtered observatory.
All cruises, we will have fantastic city skyline viewing opportunities, while you enjoy our different handpicked varietals - specially chosen by our in house wine and cheese expert.
**You'll find the main salon of the Manhattan warm, cozy and enchanting - fully decorated for the holidays and plenty of space and partitioning to feel at ease while you take in the sights.**
Bundle up! (seriously!) in your warmest winter attire if you would like to step out on our outer deck to take in the sites.
Highlights along the way include:
- Hudson Yards & Times Square
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport, and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, and Ellis Island & the Statue of Liberty
- A champagne toast while viewing the Statue of Liberty
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the New York City skyline
- The beautiful salon of the Yacht Manhattan in full holiday décor