Local Event Premier Host
Palate Builder - Learn To Taste Wine Like A Pro | Live Class!
Sun, May 22, 2022 (3:30 PM - 5:30 PM)
Tuition & Info: https://winecloudinc.com/products/palate-builder-live-learn-how-to-taste-wine-like-a-pro?_pos=2&_sid=c1f94ac9b&_ss=r
- Blind Tasting and Exam
- 12 top quality wines - this class is fun for everyone!
- $89 - wine included!
Deductive tasting is a fantastic way to learn about wine, and you'll have a blast guessing the right answers! We tell you what each of the wines are and what the hallmarks of their smell and tastes are, but we don’t tell you which wine is which! Trivia questions and other interactive elements keep the good times rolling while you develop tasting skills and learn wine terminology. You'll leave this class with the confidence to identify wines out there in the wild. Action-packed and delicious, this class is fun for everyone!
Aroma Training - learn how to smell wine!
Tasting Vocabulary - taste with conviction!
Old World Detection - stone, earth, etched acidity, learn the "fingerprints!"
New World Characteristics - fruit forward, use of wood, acid, underripe!
Learn How To Detect - alcohol, oak, fruit/varietal, place, vintage, variation!
Demystify the wine tasting experience and build your palate!
This event will take place at Eat Drink Americano, a truly local neighborhood watering hole in the middle of Los Angeles’ Arts District. Eat Drink Americano strives to bring delicious, locally-sourced food & drink to their friends and neighbors.
EVERY CLASS IS DIFFERENT - UNIQUE WINES EVERY TIME!
12 QUALITY WINES
EXAMPLE WINE LIST
- Ken Forrester Sauvignon Blanc, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2018
- Vincent Vatan Pouilly-Fume Sélection Silex, Loire, France 2017
- Pighin Sauvignon Blanc Friuli Grave, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy 2019
- Weingut Friedrich Becker B Spatburgunder Trocken, Pfalz, Germany 2012
- Elouan Pinot Noir, Oregon, USA 2018
- Thibault Liger-Belair Bourgogne Rouge Les Grands Chaillots, Burgundy 2015
- Diamantakos Xinomavro, Naousa, Greece 2017
- Bodegas Vetus 'Vetus', Toro, Spain 2017
- Cellars 33 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2018
- Boekenhoutskloof The Chocolate Block, Franschhoek Valley, South Africa 2015
- Susana Balbo Cabernet Sauvignon, Mendoza, Argentina 2016
- Château DuBourg, Saint-Emilion, Bordeaux, France, 2015