North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival
This event has ended.
Sat, June 17, 2023 (12:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
Great wine without the jet lag — NYC’s got its own Wine Country! 100+ craft beverages and wines outdoors at a breathtaking L.I. vineyard.
A wine and food tasting where the vistas are as spectacular as the vintages.
North Fork Crush is back! Join us once again in the middle of a vineyard on Long Island’s North Fork, NYC's very own “Wine Country.” The North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival is your opportunity to experience vineyard views and taste all you've been craving in a glorious outdoor setting (expansively tented, to protect from the elements, rain or shine).
- Enjoy face-to-face conversations with acclaimed winemakers.
- You will sample 100+ craft beverages and wines from New York wineries – as well as selections from other points in the U.S. and around the globe.
- Learn the tasting notes so you can understand each varietal's flavor characteristics, growth history, and other unique insights the public normally never gets to hear.
- Along with great wines, meet their proprietors up-close-and-personal as well.
- It's a celebration of wine, food, and the bounty of the North Fork!
- The event takes place outdoors, and guests are fully protected from the elements under large tents.
The entire event takes place under tents. Guests are protected from rain and the elements.15% Group Discount for groups of 6 or more is available on the checkout page.
- Must be 21 or older to attend.
- Please leave time for arrival and check in with bar-coded e-ticket.
- Ticket purchasers acknowledge photos and videos of attendees (individuals, groups) are taken at the event by the organizer and may be used later for marketing.
- Terms & Conditions are available at https://newyorkwineevents.com/ticket-purchase-terms-conditions/