Local Event Premier Host
Italian Islands Wine Dinner At Ibiza Hamden
Tue, August 17, 2021 (7:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
If you can't travel to Italy, you might as well drink wine like you're in Italy!
John Maggi from Vias Imports joins us as we discover wines from the islands of Sicily and Sardinia and what better place to showcase these wines than Ibiza Restaurant in Hamden.
5 Wines paired with 5 tapas-style courses.
$85pp includes tax & gratuity.
Sign up early.
- Croquetas de Caseras...delicate crab meat croquettes served with an aioli sauc
- Paired with Fuedo de Santa Tresa Grillo & Viognier blend
- Tostada con Boquerones...toasted bruschetta with frsh anchovies, piquillo pepper
- Paired with Crabioni Vermentino di Sardegna
- Tortilla Espanola...Spanish omelet prepared with potatoes, onions, eggs & chorizo
- Paired with Fuedo de Santa Tresa Frappato
- Tostadas de lomo de cerdo...loin of pork on bruschetta with manchego
- Paired with Crabioni Cannanou de Sardegna
- Short ribs au jus served over savory whipped mashed potatoes
- Paired with Fuedo de Santa Tresa Cerasuola di Vittoria, a blend of Nero d' Avola & Frappato
Must RSVP & pay through our website to secure your seats.
Please DO NOT call the restaurant to RSVP.
There will be no refunds for cancellations unless we have to cancel the class due to low enrollment
All sales are final.
- With rising concerns in relation to the variant, we will be limiting the attendance to 30 people to ensure proper social distancing and comfort levels of every attendee. If you have not bought your tickets yet, please do so soon. Once we hit 30, the ticket window will be closed. All others who are interested in attending will be placed on a "will call" list.
- Thank you for your understanding.