Join us on The Rooftop for a curated fried chicken and craft beer pairing!
This dining experience will include five unique recipes that will consist of some ingredients you can find from local favorite Comet Chicken of Hot Corner Concept restaurants, paired with five different Odell Brews. Executive Chef, Jeff Blackwell, of Hot Corner Concepts (Comet Chicken, Moothouse, Austin's American Grill, and Big Al's) has personally hand-picked the paired Odell Beers to create this one of a kind event.
MENU-Course 1- Paired with Lagerado
- Baby greens, watermelon radish, egg, "nashville" crouton, and dill pickle vinaigrette
Course 2- Paired with Sippin Pretty
- Korean honey butter chicken, black sesame, scallion, and coconut jasmine rice
Course 3- Paired with 90 Schilling
- Mace and allspice chicken, pineapple, green piri piri, aloo chokha
Course 4- Paired with Juicy Tempo
- "Colorado" tenders, chiltepin fire, charred corn, pickled red onion, cotija
Course 5- Paired with Friek
- churros, tart cherry mousse, hot chocolate, espresso whip cream
All tickets include- Five Course Meal, Five Beer Tastings, Tax & Gratuity
You don't want to miss this one-of-a-kind experience!