Local Event Premier Host
#Key Points about this Cruise:
- 1.5 hour cruise aboard a grand 1920s inspired yacht
- Especially intimate, a low capacity cruise with cozy cushioned seating at large private tables, partitioned by Plexiglass in our grand salon.
- A Covid-safe excursion to enjoy a festive sparkling wine tasting while taking in the sites this amazing city has to offer!
- Enjoy a flight of three worldly sparkling wines, paired with a custom cheese plate, curated by our in-house wine expert & cheese master!
- See all major lower Manhattan sites lit up at night!:
One World Trade Center, Financial District, Statue of
Liberty, Ellis Island, and parts of Brooklyn.
##Bubbles, Bites & New York City Sights!
As you cruise on the Yacht Manhattan II or Yacht Manhattan, you will be able to take in all the beauty the New York City skyline has to offer while relaxing in our grand observatory. This cruise has limited capacity to create an intimate, comfortable and quiet NY Harbor cruise.
The pairing plate will including 3 artisan cheeses, honey or jam, & flatbreads to complement these tasty bubbles!
##Highlights along the way include:
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and the New York City skyline
##Classic Harbor Line
Dedicated to helping locals and visitors alike enjoy the unique wonders of New York City, Classic Harbor Line hopes for the privilege of escorting you on a relaxing, inspiring, and breathtaking cruise through the waters we proudly call home. Our five classic yachts — the Schooner Adirondack and the Schooner America 2.0 (our sailboats), and the Luxury Yacht Manhattan, Manhattan II and Kingston (our motorized yachts) are reminiscent of the classic boats that cruised the NYC waters in the past two centuries.