Burgundy Wine Tasting And Dinner With Château De Pommard At La Voile Brookl
Tue, August 31, 2021 (6:30 PM - 8:30 PM)
Cost: $70 for members / $85 for non members
Epicureans, join us to experience the best of what the Burgundy region has to offer.
For our first in person event in English of 2021, we will travel to Burgundy with a wine and food tasting with Nicole Muscari, wine advisor at the well-known French winery Château de Pommard.
Nicole has carefully selected 6 wines and the chef from La Voile has prepared a Burgundy 3 course meal to make this evening unique!
- Famille Carabello-Baum Meursault 2019 - Welcome Wine (white)
- Famille Carabello-Baum Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru 2016 (white)
- Château de Pommard Clos Marey-Monge 75 Rangs 2019 (red)
- Château de Pommard Clos Marey-Monge Chantrerie 2019 (red)
- Château de Pommard Clos Marey-Monge Monopole 2019 (red)
- Château de Pommard Clos Marey-Monge Monopole 2012 (red)
3 course menu:
- Gougères au comté
- Boeuf bourguignon / vegetarian option
- Burgundy cheese (époisse)