WineFest At St. Michaels: Oct 3rd & 4th 2020
Past Event: Sat, October 3, 2020 to Sun, October 4, 2020 (12:00 AM - 12:00 AM)
Cost: Multiple ticket levels available! Buy early and save!
Join us as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of Winefest at St. Michaels!
This one-of-a-kind festival is your opportunity to taste and purchase over 400 wines from all over the world while experiencing the hospitality of beautiful St. Michaels. This is the hallmark festival in Maryland; featuring wines from across the globe. We have selections from USA/Europe/Australia/NZ/Canada/South Africa. Many of these wines are unavailable elsewhere and this may be the only location in the USA where you can taste and buy them. In addition, we have "library" wines, which are vintages no longer sold in the USA. If you are a fan of wine, this is an event you do not want to miss! If you have been here before, please be assured this event will be memorable to you. Please get the ticket you want before they are gone! Our new date of October 3-4 will be a perfect kick-off to the fall season.
2 WAYS TO WINEFEST!
- GENERAL ADMISSION – Two Day WineFest Pass or Single Day TicketUnlimited tastings of over 400 international, domestic & local wines to fit every taste- dry, sweet, still, sparkling, red, white, rosé. No additional tickets or coupons required!
- Free WineFest Shuttle Service to move you around town to all the venues
- Access to more than a dozen wine tasting & purchase venues, all located along Talbot Street throughout the town of St. Michaels
- Opportunity to interact with wine professionals from around the world
- Keepsake wine tasting glass
- VIP WINEFEST PASS
- Full access to all general admission tasting & purchase venues on BOTH Saturday & Sunday
- Saturday OR Sunday access to exclusive 60+ VIP selections featuring domestic and international ultra-premium labels- many rated 90+, some not available locally for retail purchase, some not available ANYWHERE else!
- 30+ wines on The Patriot VIP tasting cruise along the Miles River
- 30+ wines at Old Brick Inn VIP tasting venue
- Meet the makers! VIP wines will be poured by owners, winemakers and winery representatives only
- Gourmet small tastes at both VIP venues
- VIP Concierge center for assistance with VIP wine purchases
- VIP exclusive coupon good for $75 off purchase of $250 of VIP wines
For more details, including information regarding the charities we support, visit:
Follow us on Facebook for the latest info: