Just in time for Christmas and New Year’s Eve, it our Annual Free Champagne and Sparkling Wine Tasting. Stop by for this open house style, drop-in tasting and stock up on some sensational bubbles.
Asheville’s Best Free Bubbly Tasting! Just stop by — we’ve got plenty of free parking.
Want to make this year’s Christmas and New Year’s Eve sparkle? Of course you do, and that’s why we’re having this popular annual tasting earlier than usual this year. Stop by to sample a couple of great value sparkling wines along with three “real-deal” Champagnes for free. And stock up for the holidays! Cheers from Team Table Wine to you!!
All of the featured tasting wines are being offered at 20% off by the bottle!
1. 2018 Alla Costiera Prosecco Extra Dry (Veneto, Italy) - This tiny, certified organic, farmer-led producer makes one of the best Proseccos in the world. Showing off lovely pear, apple, lemon, and white floral notes, everyone loves this wine.
2. NV Graham Beck Brut (Western Cape, South Africa) - Chardonnay and Pinot Noir make up the blend on this “methode Champenoise” bubbly from South Africa’s pioneering sparkling wine producer. It always delivers the goods at a great price.
3. NV Oudinot Champagne Brut (Champagne, France) - A 50/50 blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, Oudinot is one of the great Champagne values out there. Crisp, dry, classy and delightful, you won’t believe the price on this one.
4. NV Thierry Triolet Rose Champagne Brut (Champagne, France) - Triolet Rose is back! I hope we still have some by the time this tasting takes place — no guarantees and we’ll sub another worthy wine in if need be. But needless to say, this is a staff and customer favorite every year.
5. NV Pol Roger Champagne Brut Reserve (Champagne, France) - Year in and year out, this is one the best non-vintage Champagne deals in the marketplace. And the current disgorgement is brilliant stuff! Ripe, yet energetic, it exudes pure class and sophistication. Bravo!