Cooking The Classics: Chicken Scarpariello
Past Event: Fri, July 19, 2019 (5:30 PM - 7:00 PM)
Whether you’re having a Friday out with your date or with friends, our cooking classes provide you with a perfect option to experience something different in a fun learning environment. Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine specifically paired to the meal and learn how to make this famous Italian-American dish.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Rosemary and olive oil farinata (chickpea flatbread)
Chicken scarpariello, fondant potatoes, and pancetta sautéed vegetables
Summer stone fruit free form crostata
- You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
- Students are usually grouped into teams of 4
- Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
- This class is limited to 24 students
- You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
- You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
- You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
- You must be 21 or older to attend this class