Early Access Gates Open at 6AM
General Gates Open at 9AM
Event Begins at 10AM
Saturday, October 7: Jah Works (11AM-2PM) and Image Band (3PM-6PM)
Sunday, October 8: Shamans of Sound (11AM-2PM) and Eclipse International Band (3PM-6PM)
with DJ Sprang International as our daily DJ/Emcee!
General Admission Tickets Include:
- Samples of 19 different wines, varying from dry to sweet to fruit wine, and a souvenir stemless wine glass
- Samples of beer & cider from Red Shedman Farm Brewery
- Live music from 10 AM-6 PM, featuring two live bands per day
- Food & shopping from over 40 local vendors and artisans
- Full bottle sales available at the Pavilion and inside the Tasting Room
VIP Tickets Include:
All of the General Admission perks, PLUS
- Separate VIP Entry into the festival- no long wait!
- Access to the air-conditioned Abisso Hall for seating
- Specialty indoor tasting featuring 6 additional wines and specialty beer samples
- A souvenir stemless wine glass with a wine glass lanyard
- Indoor restroom facilities for VIP ticket holders only
Plus, Enjoy Discounted Tickets for Active & Retired Military, Designated Drivers, and Children Ages 18-20!
NEW FOR 2023- VERIFIED TICKET RESALE WITH TIXEL
If your plans change and you can no longer attend the Summer Reggae Wine & Music Festival, it's easy to list your ticket for resale with Tixel. Visit tixel.com/sell for more information.