Come out to Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery and enjoy some Friday evening live music! Kendal Conrad will be playing acoustic from 6-9PM. We will have2 Street Sammies Food Truck on site from 5-9pm if you want to grab a bite to eat to enjoy with your wine!
"Sip" back and relax with a glass or bottle of your favorite wine. Our staff in the tasting room will be serving wine by the glass, flight, or bottle. Never been here before? We have 20+ wines for you to choose from: red, wine, dry, sweet, or fruit! Try a wine tasting and pick 6 wines off our menu for $8 and you keep the glass. Or enjoy your wine by the flight! As always, we will have 3-5 local beers on tap for those non-wine lovers.
This event is rain or shine. We have indoor, outdoor, and tented seating areas available! You can bring outside food as well, along with non-alcoholic beverages.
Alcoholic Beverages: If you didn't buy it here, you can't drink it here! Follow the rules, or you will be asked to leave.
Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery Features:
- No cover charge for music
- 18 to 21 wines on the menu
- Plenty of free parking on site
- NO outside alcohol permitted!
- Dog policy is that dog must be leashed and no barking or jumping as a courtesy to patrons who could be frightened by dogs. No dogs allowed in our bank barn. All other indoor/outdoor areas are acceptable.
- Family friendly: anyone under 21 must be with a parent at all times.
- Bring your own chairs and tables if in the field area, or if it is nice weather in case we run out of provided seating.
*Bishop Estate will be photographing guests at this event for marketing and social media purposes.