WSET ONLINE Level 2 Award In Wines - Afternoons
Mon, March 1, 2021 (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
- WSET Level 2 Award in Wines online course covers the same syllabus as the classroom course and is delivered in LIVE virtual lessons by one of our certified wine educators
- Students receive a complete WSET Level 2 Award in Wines course study pack comprising the course book (a comprehensive guide to the wines of the world 'Behind the Label'), study guide with maps and example questions and forms for your own tasting notes, laminated 'Systematic Approach To Tasting' card
- 16 hours online tuition (8 x 2 hour sessions) and recommended minimum of 12 hours additional home study
- Tutor tastes 12 wines with you on the course (for more details see below)
- You receive access to practice multiple-choice revision questions specific to this course
- You will be sent details of how to join your LIVE sessions when you book
Please note a reliable broadband connection is essential for the completion of this online course as is basic computer skills.
To obtain the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines Qualification, you will need to successfully pass the exam. The exam is made up of 50 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 1 hour. A mark of 55% is required to pass the exam.
The exam is taken online via a Remote Invigilation service. We will arrange suitable time/date with you upon registration.
Course Schedule & Important Dates:
- Registration Deadline: Thursday 2. Late registration may be possible on a case by case basis. Please contact us.
The 8 x 2-hour online classroom sessions run from 2pm to 4pm on the following dates:
- Monday 1st and Wednesday 3rd March 2-4pm (Week One - 2 x sessions)
- Monday 8th and Wednesday 10th March 2-4pm (Week Two - 2 x sessions)
- Monday 15th and Wednesday 17th March 2-4pm (Week Three - 2 x sessions)
- Monday 22nd and Wednesday 24th March 2-4pm (Week Four - 2 x sessions)
The course fee includes:
- All WSET course materials posted to you at no extra charge including; Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide, specification and SAT Tasting Card
- 8 x LIVE virtual, interactive sessions taught by a Local Wine School WSET Certified Tutor
- Exclusive access to practice multiple choice questions
- WSET exam fee
- WSET's Remote Invigilation service *Please note there are some minimum system requirement (contact us for more information)
- Internationally recognised WSET qualification, certificate and pin for those who pass the exam
- VAT at 20% (a VAT receipt is available on request)