WSET ONLINE Level 1 Award In Wines - Weekends
Past Event: Sat, January 23, 2021 (12:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
- This course is an online weekend course format, delivered over 3 consecutive Saturdays 11am-1pm
- The Level 1 Award in Wines online course covers the same syllabus as the classroom course and is delivered in LIVE virtual lessons by one of our certified wine educators
- The course includes 6 hours online tuition in 3 x 2hr sessions
- Your tutor will provide a guided tasting of 6 wines with you on this course (for details of how to order the wines for your course see below)
- You will receive access to practice multiple-choice revision questions specific to this course
- You will be sent details of how to join your LIVE sessions when you book
Please note a reliable broadband connection is essential for the completion of this online course as is basic computer skills.
We recommend you read the course specification document before you sign up for the course.
To obtain the WSET Level 1 Award in Wines Qualification, you will need to successfully pass the exam. The exam is made up of 30 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 45 minutes. You must answer at least 70% correctly to pass the exam.
The exam is taken online via a Remote Invigilation service. This service will be available from early July onwards and we will arrange suitable time/date with you upon registration.
Course Schedule & Important Dates:
Registration Deadline: Tuesday 20th January
- Saturday 23rd January 12-2pm
- Saturday 30th January 12-2pm
- Saturday 6th February 12-2pm
The course fee of £145 inc VAT Includes:
- Course study guide, posted to you at no extra charge
- LIVE virtual, interactive sessions taught by a Local Wine School WSET Certified Tutor
- Exclusive access to practice multiple choice questions
- WSET exam fee
- Remote Invigilation service *Please note there are some minimum system requirement (contact us for more information)
- Internationally recognised WSET qualification certificate and pin for those who pass the exam
- VAT at 20% (VAT receipt can be provided on request).