We are proud to offer our WSET Level 2 in Wines certification in a virtual classroom setting.
Here is how this format works:
– Course will be every Tuesday and Thursday evenings, from 6pm to 8pm, beginning on September 15th, 2020 until October 1st, 2020;
– Course delivery will be live, via Webinar, and students will still have the chance to ask questions and receive answers in real time;
– You will need access to a reliable internet connection on a PC or Mac. The software connection will be provided by us via Zoom, and students will receive a dedicated webinar passcode that will enable them to join the private session;
– A guided tasting tutorial will still be given. Students will have the opportunity to purchase the recommended tasting samples from 305wines.com. Purchase of the wines is not a requirement for participating, although extremely helpful. Wine pack is NOT included in the price for the Webinar;
– Beginning on June 1, 2020, students enrolled in the WSET Level 2 in Wines will be able to take their exams online at home via Remote Invigilation. The candidates will take the exam on a computer in a secure environment from their home where they are monitored via webcam, screen sharing technology and a secondary recording device (cell phone). Students will still need to register for their exams through Florida Wine Academy, and will be taken at a pre-determined date and time. Please note that all students will still have the option of taking the exam in person at the school should they prefer this.
The cost for the course is $599 and includes the virtual classroom session, materials, shipping, exam, certificate and pin (if you pass the exam).
You can read about the qualification here. You can read the WSET Level 2 Specification here.
How to prepare:
– Sign up for the WSET Level 2 Webinar course on the website
– Download Zoom (on your computer or phone)
– We will send you a link for the webinar
– Wines: Buy a discounted wine pack from 305wines.com.
For any questions on how to participate or purchase wines contact email@example.com