Online Class Premier Host
Local! In Person - Wine Scholar Guild - French Wine Scholar
Thu, September 21, 2023 (12:00 AM - 12:00 AM)
Our next French Wine Scholar instructor-led session is scheduled to start on September 7, 2023.
Instructors: Lisa Lehar and Kandace Faidley, French and Spanish Wine Scholars
Dates: from September 28-January 11 (Thursdays)
First session on September 28 will be hosted online;
In-person from September 14-November 30, from 6:30-8:30pm
Location: Saint Paul College
Room: TBD. (No class on November 23).
Exam date: Jan 11: exam registration 6:30pm, exam 7:00pm-8:00pm
Tuition: $825.00, includes text and wines to be sampled in class
Registration closes on September 14
The program includes all the necessary tools & support to Master the wines of France:
The 330-page full-color French Wine Scholar study manual
- 1-year access to the French Wine Scholar online study program for class preparation and review
- Registration for the French Wine Scholar Exam
How it works:
- You receive the full-color, 330-page French Wine Scholar study manual for independent reading and study. Work through the material when you have time in your schedule.
- Attend weekly live tasting sessions/review, designed to go with the chapter you are studying, to tie the information all together.
- You are also provided access to on-line study modules and review quizzes corresponding to the course content found in the manual. These are available to you 24/7!
The exam is given in multiple-choice format. There are 100 questions covering all of the wine regions of France. Passing score is 75.
- More information? Contact Lisa and Kandace at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important: BRING 6 WINE GLASSES - any kind is fine, we recommend carrying them in a slotted tote or box
- Bring a fillable water bottle - water station located in the hallway
- There will be a break, so you're welcome to bring a snack
- Class limited to 14 people
- off street parking or Saint Paul College parking lot is $5.00
Full schedule at www.vinelabwine.com
sign up today at www.vinelabwine.com